Location: The hotel is located in the centre of Saint Vincent, close to shops, the main pedestrian area and bars. The ideal starting point for all the Aosta Valley ski stations.
Hotel Service: bar, breakfast room, TV room, fireplace room.
Rooms: 2-bedded with possibility of extra beds with full sanitary junction, hair dryer, TV, telephone, refrigerator.
Board: breakfast buffet, 3-course dinner with local wine and water, served in the atmospheric restaurant located near the hotel. Vegetarian Menu available upon prior request.
The location of the hotel De La Ville in the valley allows skiing in various ski stations in the Aosta Valley. During the 6 days of skiing we visit: Courmayeur, La Thuile-La Rosiere (France), Valtournenche, Breuil-Cervinia with Zermatt (Switzerland), Monterossa and Pila. These stations are characterized by completely different ski conditions. All charming, impressive, with well-groomed routes with varying degrees of difficulty. Anyone, no matter the skills, will find something for themselves.
We provide in price:
- 7 nights at the Hotel De la Ville * * * *
- 7 breakfasts in the hotel and 7 dinners in the restaurant next to the hotel. Water and local wine for dinner included
- Admission to Terme Saint Vincent (saunas, swimming pools, jacuzzi) at a discounted price of 15 Euro
- Wizzair or Ryanair flight from selected airport with small hand baggage
- Transportation of ski equipment and luggage by bus from Poland, paid extra 200 zł
- Transfers from Milan Airport (both directions) and to the slopes
- Insurance OKNW and OKL-SKI with AXA insurance Company (KL 10000 euro, NNW 2000 euro, 200 euro, luggage, AS, OC 5000 euro)
- Resident Care
We do not provide in price:
- Carriage of ski equipment in the aircraft*
- Carriage of main luggage in the aircraft
- Ski Pass
- Shuttle to the slopes for those who bought their own access to the hotel paid 60 euro/pp.
*We offer ski rental with a price of 50Euro/week.
PRICELIST FOR HOTEL DE LA VILLE – SEASON 2019/20
Wrocław (WRO) Kraków (KRK) Warszawa Okęcie (WAW) Gdańsk (GDN)
*flights from Poznan & Katowice or other airports in Europe available on request (for groups)
*own commute on request
FREESKI -skipass included:
|Dates||Price BB||Price HB|
|06.12-13.12.2019||2 950 PLN||3 490 PLN|
|09.12-16.12.2019||2 950 PLN||3 490 PLN|
|Dates||Flight from||Price BB||Price HB|
|10.01-17.01.2020||WRO/WAW/KRK/GDN||2 390 PLN||2 890 PLN|
|17.01-24.01.2020||WRO/WAW/KRK/GDN||2 390 PLN||2 890 PLN|
|24.01-31.01.2020||WRO/WAW/KRK/GDN||2 390 PLN||2 890 PLN|
|03.02-10.02.2020||WRO/WAW/KRK||2 490 PLN||2 990 PLN|
|04.02-11.02.2020||GDN||2 490 PLN||2 990 PLN|
|10.02-17.02.2020||WRO/WAW/KRK||2 490 PLN||2 990 PLN|
|11.02-18.02.2020||GDN||2 490 PLN||2 990 PLN|
|17.02-24.02.2020||WRO/WAW/KRK||2 490 PLN||2 990 PLN|
|18.02-25.02.2020||GDN||2 490 PLN||2 990 PLN|
|24.02-02.03.2020||WRO/WAW/KRK||2 490 PLN||2 990 PLN|
|25.02-03.03.2020||GDN||2 490 PLN||2 990 PLN|
|02.03-09.03.2020||WRO/WAW/KRK||2 490 PLN||2 990 PLN|
|03.03-10.03.2020||GDN||2 490 PLN||2 990 PLN|
|09.03-16.03.2020||WRO/WAW/KRK||2 390 PLN||2 890 PLN|
|10.03-17.03.2020||GDN||2 390 PLN||2 890 PLN|
|16.03-23.03.2020||WRO/WAW/KRK||2 390 PLN||2 890 PLN|
|17.03-24.03.2020||GDN||2 390 PLN||2 890 PLN|
|23.03-30.03.2020||WRO/WAW/KRK||2 390 PLN||2 890 PLN|
|24.03-31.03.2020||GDN||2 390 PLN||2 890 PLN|
*6-day skipass paid extra in Euros upon arrival. Prices available HERE
BB (Bed & Breakfast) – price does not include dinner
HB (Half Board) – price incudes dinner in the hotel (+ local wine & water with dinner)
ATTENTION! Provided is the price per person in double room. For single room please add 500 PLN